Wednesday, June 1, 2011

 Next, I stripped the whole engine down to the bare block.  Fortunately, I found a machine shop in a nearby town that specialized in custom engine builds.  We met with the man who ran the place, and we worked out a deal. I would go to his machine shop every saturday morning for a few hours and act as his apprentice.  He taught me how to build this engine, told me tips and tricks, recommendations on oil, etc.   Now, the real fun began.


                                         The machined and cleaned block.  Looks much better, doesn't it?
Here, I am lubing one of the pistons.  A 347 stroker kit was added to this baby. 

Pistons, Crank and Camshaft all installed.


                                         Edelbrock aluminum cylinder heads were also added.
                                               Those blue Scorpion rockers look good!
       Oil Pan, Edelbrock Intake Manifold, timing cover, and new "Bronco" Valve Covers all installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment